Quercetin with Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS!! I cannot take allergy medications so I needed to find an alternative. For the first time in 35 years I do not have seasonal allergy symptoms AND NO side effects from this supplement! I am SO GRATEFUL I found Querctin. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Allergy FREE!!!!!!! MUST try this product!!! I would give it 10 stars if I could!

Excellent for bronchitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had the flu which developed into bronchitis. Got on the net, found out about Quercetin, took just 2 capsules of this product per day with Vitamin C and lungs cleared up in 2 days. My brother had bronchitis for 3 weeks from the volcanic smog and after he took this product for a week, 2 capsules per day with Vitamin C, his bronchitis cleared up within a week. Also, when my 87 yo mother came down with bronchitis, I gave her this product and she took 2 capsules per day with Vitamin C for a week and when I saw her the following week, her bronchitis had cleared up. Best to take this product with food or with lots of water because the bromelain can cause heartburn. I take take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening so that it is easier on my stomach.

Changed my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2007 | Verified Purchase

I suffered for years with over-active bladder and painful inflammations and this product has nearly cured me. I went a whole year without a urinary flare-up on a two a day dose. I increase my dose to two caps three times a day when my bladder feels like it's acting up again. It really keeps everything calm including trips to the bathroom.

magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this to handle allergic reactions and it seems to work better than anything else and with virtually no side effects.

Effective and Value-for-money Quercetin

Posted by RubiesHealth on January 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

NOW Foods pack in one of the highest Quercetin - 400mg, in one capsule. Most popular brands contain 200 - 250mg, thus requiring 2 capsules per serving. This is effective before change of seasons (from hot to cold/cold to hot) to support our immune system against over-producing histamine which causes mucus-membrane inflammation and heighten sensitivity to irritants. Children below 12 only needs a fraction of each capsule. Capsule can be opened and closed for multiple use. My teenaged son only needs half a capsule to experience its benefit. Quercetin is mostly used as a preventive and maintenance bioflavonoid. It is not a single-remedy for acute infection.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. It really helps my chronic stuffy nose. And it is amazing when I use it for allergies.

Now Foods Quercetain with Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is just brilliant at snuffing out any sign of hayfever or sinusitus. As a long term sufferer I cannot recommend it highly enough, plus iHerbs service is excellent.

Now Quercetin, with Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this product to replace Now's Respir-All. The additional ingredients in Respir-All I already get through my multiple. Also saves money! I have found that taking Quercetin with Bromelain (first thing in the morning [minimum of 30 minutes before eating/drinking]} eliminates the need for all allergy prescriptions, including over-the-counter medications. I also use a saline nasal spray and/or nettle pot.

Excellent for allergies/asthma

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2007 | Verified Purchase

This very great product has been a tremendous help for our family members who have allergies and asthma.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm 40 years old and have suffered from severe allergies and asthma since the age of 6. I was taking allergy meds and using my inhaler most days. Only a few weeks after taking just 2 pills per day, I noticed an extreme difference. I now breathe much easier...use my inhaler WAY less....and rarely ever take allergy pills. I'm finally starting to realize what it feels like to have healthier lungs! I love this product and feel much better about taking something natural. I would highly recommend it! Give it a little time though... It doesn't happen over night but it's well worth it!