Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really cleared up my allergies. I was sneezing continuously until my eyes would water, then after taking this product, all my symptoms went away. Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had tried Quercetin 200mg before, but this 800mg was a bit strong for me. It really decongests your sinuses almost immediately. I am going to cut it up and use it at a lower strength because it was just too much for me with just one a day. I really was amazed that it was so strong, though. It made me somewhat wired and irritable. If you need the decongestant effect for a sinus infection, this strength may be the way to go for a short period of time because it works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find that 2 caps of this + 250mg of naproxen, 3 times a day will stop a gout atack in its tracks. Start as soon as you detect the onset of symptoms

allergic rhinitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find that this product helps to reduce my symptoms of allergic rhinitis. I really feel a difference after taking it. The only thing is that I have to take it several times (3x)per day as the effects only last 3 to 4 hours. But taking this I can avoid to take chemical anti-histamines.

quercetin good against all kinds of allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quercetin is an allergy fighter hayfever etc., take with vitamin c (and bromelain). It also activates Foxo4 antiaging enzyme

Pretty Good

Posted by SherryB on August 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product seems to work as well as others, but I don't like the dosage of the quercetin and bromelain in each capsule. I like Doctor's Best Quercetin more. I use the product for environmental allergies as a antihistamine.

Good for hayfever

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works best for me with one mega-dose of 4 capsules, especially in the morning, then 2-4 later in the day.

Quercetin w/Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product to assist w/inflamation control. Works rather well.

Works well, but be careful with bleeding

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a month, my skin has cleared up 80% of my acne using this and Virastop. I do bleed more easily from tooth brushing when taking this though due to the blood thinning properties of Bromelain so I will cut back from 4 per day to 1 for this medication

Good price, good combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

iHerb has a great product selection from numerous manufacturers which makes it a convenient way to shop and avoid multiple shipping fees. The quercetin bromelain combination provides ample quantities per dose and a the combination of the two nutrients provides a good synergistic effect. My allergy problems have diminished significantly.