Causes Bleeding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I experienced bleeding during bowel movement after a few days of usage. Formerly I used Dr Best's and the same problem occurred. I suspect that Bromelain is the cause because this is one of its known side-effects. However Bromelain in its natural form such as found in pineapple does not have this side-effect for me. I note that practically all the brands of Quercetin supplement come with Bromelain to enhance absorption but I not sure this is good for people with bleeding disorder.

works well with nettle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i take this with freeze dried stinging nettle for allergies. Seems to work well. For sinusitis use eucalyptus in hot water to inhale

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used quercetin for a mild outbreak of hives which disappeared after 2 weeks.

It seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only completed one bottle. The second just arrived today, and so far I think there is a bit of improvement in my allergies. I have been a basket case for a few years, so this may take a little more time. I have heard that it could take 6 weeks to see any improvement.

Will no longer buy due to eccipients

Posted by emanuela on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Rice flour, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica. Vegetable source or not, I don't want magnesium stearate or any other flow agents in my supplements. Now Foods: will you listen at last?

Great effect ~ But headache !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Rhinorrhea & Cough was gone but headahes began.

Doesn't seem to help me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been trying this product now for nearly two months. I have persistent allergic sinus issues, but, so far there does not appear to be any change. Perhaps this is just not going to work for me. The packaging quality was good and the product arrived in a timely manner from iHerb.

Allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for a while for my allergies and it helped a little until I found out I had also developed bronchial asthma and Natural Factors formula for lungs has helped with that so I can't really give this product a fair rating right now.

Maybe ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with allergies, arthritis and digestion. Hard to be sure.

regular

Posted by iber13 on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

...si es de ayuda para alergias estacionales..aunque la estamos tomando con ortiga ..pero bueno los restallados no son totales solo pequeña ayuda...bueno para la piel.

1 2 3