Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

약효가 엄청 강한가봐요. 부작용이...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 21, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

저는 부신피로,만성 비염,축농증,천식 환자로 녹십자아이메드 김상만 원장통해 부신 코티졸 항진과 히스타민 불내성 판정을 받았어요. 평소 영양제 부작용은 없었는데.. 건강한 히스타민 레벨을 위해 퀘세르틴을 식전 한알 복용했는데..심장이 뛰고 호흡이 가빠지며 손이 딸리고..마치 매우 심한 공황증세나 부정맥같은 부작용을 체험했어요. 제가 음식이나 약등에 든 히스타민을 분해하는 DAO가 분비안되는 체질이라 양파의 퀘세르틴이 저에겐 알러지를 일으킨건지..아니면..그 성분 중 비충혈제거하는 슈다페드처럼 혈관수축제 역할을 해서..저는 슈다페드 한알 먹으면 유사한 부작용있음...그랬는지.. 두번 한알씩먹고 같은 부작용느껴 매우 힘들었습니다. 그만큼 영양제치곤 효능이센거같고..저같은 체질은 섭취를 조심해야될듯 합니다. 약이 좋다 나쁘다가 아니라.. 평소 기관지확장약이나 비충혈제거해주는 약에 민감성보이는 환자들은 복용을 조심하시길.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Contains Bromelain which upsets my stomach

Отзыв оставлен danarm апр 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Bromelain is a digestive enzyme and anti-inflamatory substance which digests protein. I can't take it on empty stomach.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

disappointing

Отзыв оставлен vered999 июл 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I had hoped this would help me with my post nasal drip, but it didn't, at all

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Irdered several times

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Caused stomach upset for me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

First Time user

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I highly recommend the NOW FOOD Bromelain it is a great product but this I am not so sure as of yet.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Didn't help my fall allergies...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 23, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

In fact they seem worse this year. We had a fairly cool, wet summer until Aug/Sept hit. Now since late Sept. I've been super miserable with itching, runny nose, watery eyes, congestion. I take several RX and OTC meds year round for allergies/asthma but even switching from generic zyrtec to generic allegra didn't help so I was open to something new. These had such great reviews, I figured I'd give them a try. I've been taking 2 of these twice a day for several weeks but I can't tell a difference. I'll just stick to an extra chlortrimeton or psuedofed depending on symptoms on the really bad days and suffer with dry mouth.... Though maybe the antiinflammatory properties are helping my joint pain? Hard to tell since I started 2 other ones at the same time.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

전 별루요....

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 06, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

알러지성 비염 때문에 먹었는데요...... 의미없었어요...... 이거 챙겨먹은 시간이 아까움...... 그냥 뭔가 좋아지긴 했겠.....지??

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Zero effect!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I ve tried other brands like Life extension & Solgar, both are initialy effective. But not this one! Fortunately it didn't give me any itch nor headache, that's why I gave it a 2 star.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Mixed feelings

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have mixed feelings about this. I'm taking this for intersitial cystitis to try to get off of Elmiron, which is highly effective, but very expensive. With the Elmiron, all bladder pain and frequency was gone and I was pretty much like a normal person. With this, I'm having good bladder days and bad bladder days. I'm also getting bladder pain again, which I haven't experienced in years. The first few days I took it, it upset my stomach and made me feel off. So, I take it with food now and had to build up to 4 capsules a day. I'm not giving up on this yet because I know some of these things take time, but I'm not sold yet. If things don't improve, I will be going back to the Elmiron because I was 100% symptom free on that.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

D

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 16, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Didn't do much for my allergies and the price is high!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 11 всего

1 2