Samme som fiberhusk

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Billig og bra erstatning for fiberhusk

Works better than anything else I tried!

Posted by jklepack on February 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods Psyllium Husk Powder works better than any other fiber I've used for my family. With this Psyllium Husk Powder there are NO FILLERS and you will not get stomach pains or end up with the diarrhea. It actually helps with anyone whom has diarrhea. This is far better than Metamucil or Citrucel has to offer, and this is truly all natural. As far as the complains on the taste yes it would be very nasty to mix with water and take like suggested. First off I wouldn't start out with a full dose and gradually add it to more foods. I mix it with my pancake batter which I have to add more water when I do that because it bulks up. Also I add it to my oatmeal after I cook it I mix the Psyllium Powder in after it's cooked and the oatmeal doesn't stick to the side of the bowl anymore. If you would mix the product with water it would turn into a gelatin type mixture that would be hard to swallow, that's why I mix it in with foods. I've even mixed it in with sauces and haven't had issues.

Psyllium

Posted by TerriStott on December 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't want to ever want to be without Psyllium powder because it works so well for me.

Fiber

Posted by kamillak on November 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price. Use it in baking and oatmeal.

Like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes pastry better.

Content Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

Better than Metamucil and does not contain sugar.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods Psyllium Husk powder is great! we used to order a different brand, but it was out of stock when we needed it , so we ordered Now Foods brand. It dissolves better than the other and works great. Thanks Now Foods. Super produce!

Shake it up or you'll gag

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

Highly effective, utilized as part of a detox which was very effective. This stuff is gross, so beware. Added to apple juice and shook up. Be sure you shake it viciously and drink it immediately; otherwise it settles or starts getting gloppy and makes you nauseous to drink it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Used this in a bowel cleanse

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love it. I use it in gluten-free baking, to make it all "stick together" better. It's also cheap, compared to what it costs in Norway.