Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good, take this for treatment of adrenal fatigue, in combination with another supplement. Good price!

Miracle pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As soon as I stop taking B5, my acne comes back. I had to take mega-doses years ago, but I could slowly reduce my intake to 1 pill a day and even less for several years now. Also giving me vivid dreams which is not unpleasant.

energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is good if you need energy!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps ease tension and also helps to reduce water retention.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time using this product and I find it very good. I usually use another brand however this one is a better value and works just as well

The Equalizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since taking them the well-being was uplifting and certainly makes the passing each looks easier.

Pantothenic acid review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this for my skin and have seen some results so far. i will continue to take 5 grams a day mixed with zink and fish oils and a Bcomplex. Product was shipped fast but be warned with DHL b/c if you're not home for the 2 random times that they come than they will just keep it in their office which was a 40 min drive for me. i wont be using them next time. Product is excellent tho. great price and am very happy with it.. Also note that they are Galatin Caps with the powder inside, which i think is easier on your tummy. Also, 250 come in a bottle so it will last a long while. I will order from this site again when i need something!

Using to prevent Acne!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. Noticed some modest oil reduction. Hopefully this clears up my crazy pimples!

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my oily skin. It is cheapper than others. So I like it.

I lost 5 kg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am taking 4 capsules at the morning before breakfast and 4 capsules before bed. I lost 5-6kg of weight. But I don't feel effects of energy or additional strength in a gym. On the contrary, my results went down. I will try Pantothenic Acid from another manufacturer.

1 2 3