Great for snacking and in recipes

Posted by LantauMama on June 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

We like all of the Now Foods organic salt free and raw nuts and seeds! We use this for snacking, but also in cooking and baking. Nice gentle taste and easy to eat!

Good deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, good price, organic! What more could you want?

Far different from white seeds as a kid

Posted by GZeolla on October 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Growing up in the '70s, the only pumpkin seeds I ever ate were roasted seeds that had so much salt on them that they were totally white. I was actually quite surprised when much later I found out that pumpkin seed are actually green! But they still taste great even without all of that salt and without being roasted. But they tend to be rather pricy. That is why I was glad I came across this Now product on iHerb. They are reasonably priced and taste great. If I am still hungry after lunch or dinner, I grab a small handful of these, and that always hits the spot. Pumpkin seeds are a good source of essential omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and healthy monounsaturated fats. I discuss the benefits of these types of fats in my "God-given Foods Eating Plan" book. Pumpkin seeds are also an excellent source of iron (32% of the RDA), magnesium (48%), zinc (24%), copper (60%), and manganese (48%). Being organic is also important as seeds tend to draw up more pesticides from the soil than nuts. So these Now pumpkin seeds are a good tasting and healthy snack.

Great

Posted by Caragh on February 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Buy regularly. Good price

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT TASTE GREAT IN MY SHAKES AND VERY HEALTHY FOR YOU TASTE GREAT I'VE BEEN BUYING THIS PRODUCT FOR 6 MONTHS NOW AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO

One of my favorite Iherb products

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love these! Organic and great taste! I put it on oatmeal, pasta, salads.. almost everything! :)

Pumpkin seed for salad toppings

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

wonderful choice for salad toppings

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gooooood.

Fresh tasting pumpkin seeds.

Posted by jeplace on October 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at how much fresher these tasted than some others I have tried. I thought the price was a little high, though.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and crunchy. Will buy again.