Helpful but please ditch the sorbitol!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Xylitol is all that is necessary and it much more biocompatible. That being said the product seems to do what other, more expensive oral probiotics do. Make it Xylitol only and you will get 5 stars.

Posted by sweetheart on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of the product but it didn't work for me.

I found it helpful. But...

Posted by na-tilsen on March 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Positives: 1. I think it has helped with my oral health especially to help prevent sinus infection. 2. Very pleasant taste sort of orange flavor ... NOT too minty! 3. Less expensive than other BLIS-type products Negatives: 1. After storing for a month - the tablets have 'become stale' - they are a bit sticky. I added a dry pack to them when I stored them, but they are still sticking together. I did not place the bottle in the refrigerator - that is recommended (to extend potency) and I forgot to do that. I don't know if that would have helped with the sticky quality. 2. Why Sorbitol? It would be nice if they would use JUST the Xylitol in the formulation and drop out the Sorbitol. I haven't yet decided if I will buy again.

the white plastic bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

The plastic bottle looks not pleasant enough …it looks cheap…

Not so effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didnt feel any change. Taste good.

Chewable and sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

It cannot remove srange smell within mouth.

Arrived hot to the touch. Can't trust efficacy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Shipped without a cold pack and arrived hot in the mailbox so I can't be sure of the efficacy. Disappointed.