Yeast Flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

Yummy yeastflakes that give b vitamins in food form. Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good enough for the value. I think I like Bragg's flavor slightly more but it's very similar. Just personal preference but these flakes are a bit larger than I prefer, so I'll try the powder next time.

Good product, bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm having some trouble with the smell of this product. It smells like B complex tablets which are not very pleasant in my opinion. This makes it very hard to incorporate it in my meals. I'll try the unfortified version next.

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

So tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

Weird smell and taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if I like nutritional yeast. It has a strange flavor and smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes bitter to me no matter what I do and my pets were not exited about it, so bit disappointed

Posted by tenderly on August 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

lo compré para complementar mi dieta ya que viene con b12 y otras vitaminas necesarias, tiene un sabor salado muy característico, no tanto a queso como dicen pero perfecto para platos salados. mi única queja es que el envase es demasiado grande para el contenido, viene lleno solamente hasta la mitad, quizás un poco menos, sigue siendo una cantidad considerable pero podrían venderlo en envases más pequeños.

First time

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste weird at first, but used to eat the flakes after several days. I prefer to put some on the bread with jam together than into juices.

it helps