header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Not for me

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Being dairy-intolerant I bought this as a substitute for cheese. It tastes nothing like cheese, and gave me severe stomack-pains and bloating. Never again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Sabe y huele como a medicamento

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 25, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

He provado otras marcas y todas me han gustado, algunas más y otras menos. Ésta no, porque huele y sabe como a medicamento, con un aroma fuerte y artificial, parecido a las pastillas efervescentes de vitaminas (debe ser que lleva vitaminas añadidas). Además, el bote es muy grande para el producto que contiene (viene medio lleno).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I loved this but unfortunately it's genetically modified

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 04, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I loved this but unfortunately it's genetically modified.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

添加维生素b族

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb авг 24, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

味道太凶残

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

没人愿意吃

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 29, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

全家没有一个人觉得好吃,愿意吃!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tastes Fine, But Wasteful

Опубликовано Adeana ноя 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This tastes fine, but the big plastic tub is wasteful. The other brand sold on iherb is just as good, but easier to store and doesn't use so much plastic in the packaging.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Can`t rate the product

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb мар 10, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Dear Sirs, Unfortunately I still haven`t received my order made on the 12th january, once it was stucked at Customs. This is really an unpleasant surprise, as I´m waiting for too long and I have to pay the same value as the order to customs. Perhaps if you ship your items through Great Britain this wouldn`t happen. Hope to have a feedback form you soon. Sincerely yours, Marta Garcia

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

yeast

Опубликовано ling76 авг 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

not really what I was expecting, taste and smell wierd. not like cheese.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

i herb r cheater site

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb дек 10, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

not personally problem with product but iherd.com has no options to write reviews for there bad service.no custom clearance and metioned 1lakes term for no clam.he has only one time costumers. i am form india.they sent my courier and all products stuck in customs they r saying these stuff r illegal. its a direct fault of iherb.com. very bad service

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего