Now foods Melatonin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best help to have a very sweet and deep sleep.I work different shifts, so it helps me a lot and never causes any bad feeling after wake up.Excellent product! Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality and very natural! Highly recommended, thanks for the great service always!!!!!

Melatonin, The key to a good nights sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found that the Melatonin doesn't help me fall asleep (it doesn't knock you out)so much as keep me asleep for a full 7 or 8 hours (a nice deep slumber), I take 5mg at least an hour before bed to get the body in the mood for sleep, when I wake up the next morning the brain is fully cognitive and alert and the body feels well rested. I take this natural supplement as a post Heart Attack solution to nearly 6 months of fitful, sleepless and very irritable nights of what was meant to be rest. Initially I found it took a few nights for the brain to fall back into a proper sleep/wake cycle, 1 year on and I'm sleeping very well and have just ordered another years supply. At only $26 a year, or 7 cents a day, this product has made a huge difference to both my sleeping hours and my working day. Amazing what a full nights rest will let you achieve. AAA+++

Poco efecto

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

La verdad es que despues de este producto, probe otra marca de melatonina, y me di cuenta que esta no funciona. Me tomo 2 pastillas y ni con esos 10mg noto nada. Sin embargo con otra marca, con 3mg a dormirrrrr.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

No good for several insomnia.

Ok but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Need to take two of these to work as well as the 3 mg ones we had of another brand previously. Still a good deal but not quite the bargain we thought

Very good and effective product!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to take another brand of Melatonin, but the old one is expensive and less effective. This is very reasonable price and very effective and helps me get in sleep very well. Will recommend.

Best sleep supplement there is on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works as intended, first time users of melatonin beware - you can be extra groggy after first time using it.

Works great when you really need the sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

But be careful if you take them too late in the evening, then you might oversleep... and be late for work/school

very great!!! sleep well. and protect gray hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

very great!!! sleep well. and protect gray hair

Finally a good nights sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works for me. I recommend it