Not effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this deo as was written in the instruction but I started to smell a bit strange from my underarms- a mixture of sweat and something else. Could not stand for long time. Unfortunately not effective for me.

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried using this, but failed. Left my underarms wet and when I switched back to regular antipersperant, I smelled like I never did in my entire life!

No luck here

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the product but feel that it's not as effective as it could be. It lasts until about three in the afternoon and after that, I feel quite uncomfortable. I wish it would last one day, let alone more. I am going to try the Now foods formula and see if it's more successful for me.

did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This worked on one armpit for me but not the other. Not sure why not because I followed the instructions and applied it for a length of time before giving up on it.

did not work...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

for me!

Not working so well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

at least not for 7 days.. works for me only one day. But im a man, i think this product is more for women. My friend,she tried also this and for my suprise it worked for many days.