Happy Pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Oh my goodness this stuff is absolutely amazing! I had heard that it is good to help gut problems like IBS-D so i ordered a bottle. Started taking 1 cap 4 times per day (hr before breakfast, hr before lunch, hr before dinner, just before bed). I increased that to 2 x caps each time and by the second day my stools were normal YAY! After about 4 days i noticed my mood was permanently fantastic! Things that would normally stress me out were not irritating or affecting me at all. I was totally amazed. Been taking these for 2 weeks now and my long term irritability has vanished and my stools are consistently formed. They say our gut is closely linked to our brain, this stuff proves it :) Will not be without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised with the product. It was recommended to me by a friend when i quit smoking. She told me it helps with the cravings for smoking and the sugar cravings i was experiencing. I was skeptical at first. Well, I starting taking it and gradually the cravings lessened. I am 6 weeks smoke/sugar free, haven't experienced the weight gain that most people do when they quit, especially since i did it cold turkey. Wonderful product, easy to take. I will be ordering again. I stopped taking it a week ago thinking i didn't need it anymore. Well, within a few days that sugar craving was out of control. I will not stop taking it again.

Working Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 11 yr-old daughter has moderate to severe Ulcerative Colitis. I have her taking 1 capsule two times a day based on published research studies of natural therapies to treat UC (also with the blessing of her GI doctor). After less than a month on this and a few other supplements, we have been able to stop Remicade treatments (which have significant risks of serious side effects), have continued her remission and have even seen an improvement in her GI health!

Gut lining repair

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended to me by my nutritionist, to help repair my gut tissue from having candida. I have noticed dramatic improvement in bowel function, and the symptoms return when I stop. I'll never be without this, especially for the price and quality.

Glutamine rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2007 | Verified Purchase

Glutamine is helpful for so many things, including immune, mental, and muscle function. It's possibly a conditionally essential amino acid. Great energy supplement!

Good Product, Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product for my IBS-C. I have noticed much less stomach and intestinal discomfort. In recent studies, glutamine has been shown to help repair and maintain a healthy small intestinal lining.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read an article about this product and it's ability to quash sugar cravings. I decided to try it and love it!!! It really does work and is now an integral part of my overall healthy eating plan.

works very well with my colitis

Posted by MinnaZheng on August 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with colitis and have been having soft stool almost every morning for a few months. probhibics used to be helpful for some time but later prohibics only could not help after some travels. then I add this , taking it 2 to 3 capsules every night before bed. every morning the release shaped well now.

L-Glutamine works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 94-year old Italian girlfriend who LOVES to cook her special pasta sauce. Sometimes the sauce gets her stomach upset. No need to panic, she simply reaches for her L-Glutamine.

Update: I take it back, it is helping, especially with alcohol cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I originally gave this three stars cause I thought it had made me jittery and didn't seem to help my carb or alcohol cravings much. However that must have just been an off day for me in general cause the last week I decided to try it again and it IS helping, A LOT. I take it once or twice a day now and it also hasn't made me jittery and I'm able to take it in the evening when I usually start to crave a glass of wine. I empty one capsule under my tongue, give it five minutes and it pretty much nips it in the bud! Yea!