Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

using in conjunction with the collagen 1 & 3. face is nice and full after using together with collagen for 10days.

good for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because my bones used to snap a lot, and I am 38. I also discovered that my skin looked better. When I stopped taking the pills, my skin problems returned, so I immediately ordered it back!

Reasonable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin was annoyed by dryness and falling off. The Hyaluronis Acid that had been taken before felt the effect.

Pretty good

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can rate this supplement as pretty good. Skin is more plumped, lips also. Joints I think also suffer less. After using for a while hyaluronic acid supplements, I found out that one must used combination of it together with other materials, e.g. MSM or Chondroitin. Hyaluronic acid alone does very little. This product is not very popular in comparison with others similar products of other brands, but I can state that this product of Now Foods is also very good. I think I will be switching from one to the other and of course I will be looking for new products to try at the similar cost.

One of my favourites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this looking to take HA into my diet for my skin. Absolutely loved it and only stopped buying it because I'm now using the collagen powder with HA and vitamin c included. However I've passed on my love of this to my sister so it will be interesting to see how she gets on. Only just started using. My skin at the time was definitely softer and lines not so deep. My skin overall (considering I wear jeans most of the time) wasn't dry

Moisturise from within

Posted by Katy on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely feels the difference after taking this supplement. Helps with joints and moisturise the skin.

This product works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this and give it to my dogs. It took me about 6 months to get relief for my knees but now I'm pain free and back to jogging (walking fast at my age).

Helps with joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Much to my surprise, I felt significantly less pain in my knees taking this routinely. It's worth the price.

Great stuff