You can make youghurt this these

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea whether than will do anything for my digestion, but these capsules makes great yoghurt. That is a least evidence that there's live bacteria in these capsules For 1 litre of milk: Open 4-6 capsules and sprinkle over the lukewarm milk ( not higher than about 45 degree C). Mix gently. incubate 10-16 hours

Excellent probiotic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this probiotic because it has a more complete spectrum of the strains of bacteria our digestive system contains and requires. It is enteric coated, making sure that stomach acid does not interfere with its effectiveness. It does not need refrigeration.

Better than probiotics!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've taken many brands of probiotics, but this beats them all! I'm feeling much better and my intestines are restoring to normal.

Pro biotics work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

supermarket or drugstore. But after using Now Foods I do feel the difference. My energy level is higher, my skin and hair looks better. I feel better. I certainly wil buy these products again using your website. The same products in Holland, where I live, are more expensive

Super medicament!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend everyone who have problems with bowels. This is very good company.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best probiotics i´ve ever taken, helps with IBS symptoms

ibs lifesaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

i suffered from IBS terribly for about a year. started taking these daily and i have little to NO symptoms anymore. my husband has also suffered from acid reflux and stomach issues and they are gone. i order multiple bottles at a time so i never run out!

Part of a "life savior"

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product combined with Saccharomyces Boulardii and Psyllium Husk Caps was the key factor for me to get a grip of my Ulcerative Colitis again.

A question about soy protein and magnesium stearate(vegetable source)

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Is soy protein and magnesium stearate(vegetable source)NON-GMO Organic? I personally love this and ordered a few times, but I want to know the details of what I put in my body. Please post more information. Thanks. 이제품 안에 들어 있는데 SOY(콩)과 magnesium stearate(vegetable source)야채추출물이 NON GMO 인지 확인이 되지를 않네요. 개인적으로 이거 먹고 효과는 봐서 좋은데 앞으로 계속 먹을꺼면 이안에 정확히 무엇이 들어 있는지 알아야 할것 같습니다. 관심있으신 분들은 알다 시피 비타민같은 영양제도 비타민을 추출할때 저렴한 유전자 조작 옥수수를 씁니다. 결국은 몸에 좋으라고 먹고, 해가 되는거랑 똑같죠. 더 많은 정보를 올리기를 기대합니다.

A must-have

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Until I tried Gr8-Dophilus probiotics I had no idea what all the fuss about probiotics was about because I never noticed any changes with the other products. Here, the positive effects were very noticeable: the bloating is gone and my stomach acid problems seem to be under control. My family has also tried it and they swear by it, particularly those who suffer from constipation. I take 2-3 Vcaps daily but even 1 a day does wonders. Recommended.