Good Quality Acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Acai for more than 6 months now and I really feel like its helped me keep my metabolism constant. I put it in yogurt or my protein shakes after a work out. I've tried a few different products and NOW foods is great quality at a good price.

Great for Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

helps me to stay actve. allows me to not get that " tired feeling" at 2 in the afternoon sitting in the office.. LOL Easy to use and great price = will order again.

acai berry antioxident

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

Now have clarity in thinking and ALOT more energy. No more sluggish forgetfulness. Thank you:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great anti-inflammatory supplement! I think it's helping me to lose weight too.

Now Acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great! I have more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have really enjoyed the buzz from this product...I have noticed it tones down after a few days, but I am very healthy anyway...maybe I don't need more than it is giving me! I would recommend the product, the only downside I have noticed is that I have lost a few capsules because they have opened and the contents have spilled out. very pleased with the iHerb service, really great!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

In combination with a colon cleanse helps you lose weight.

give me power

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

i feel like got more power than before but need to becareful when you take it at night it might disturb you get sleep but yeah i love it

Not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only started using these so not really sure yet but I must admit do feel a little more lively

Great Energy Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this supplement my energy has been very good, I'm 63 and was starting to be tired all the time, this was a good fix.