Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
31-40 из 669 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Nothing but positive Feedback!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb янв 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I'm the kind of person who hits the gym at least 5x a week and overall I try to maintain good eating habits. Because I have that lifestyle, I've always thought that I didn't need anything else. But a couple months ago I started taking this product along with Triphala, and I feel even more better than ever! No digestive issues anymore! And taking the internal cleanser helps my body absorb the Acai even more. I feel healthier than ever! The shipping was fast, and the prices just cannot be beat! I'm on to ordering another bottle of this and am also about to try the Liver Detoxifier and the Melatonin from Now Foods so I'll let you know how those products are!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Никак.

Опубликовано Anichka ноя 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Пропила банку, особенного эффекта не заметила.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love this!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This has been a great supplement for my husband & I. We have noticed improved eyesight and skin. It does give me more energy. We will continue to take this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Now Foods, Acai, Super Fruit Antioxidant, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июн 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Although i have used it for not too long but the tone of my skin has improved a lot. I think it is highly effective.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

상품평 잘 안쓰는데 이건 정말 좋아요

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 13, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

하루에 2정씩 섭취하고있구요 다른 분들 말씀 처럼 아침에 눈이 번쩍 떠진다! 이건 솔직하게 저는 전혀 모르겠습니다. 못 느꼈어요. 피로회복에 좋다기보다는, 두 달 복용하니 피부결도 부들부들해져서 세수하고 나면 정말 애기 살결 같아요. 워낙 극건성 피부라서 피부 건조함이 해결된건 잘 못느꼈지만 피부결 개선에 확실한 효과가있습니다. 이건 한 달 정도만 드셔도 느낄거예요. 근데 정말 대박인건 제가 코 옆 볼 쪽에 항상 우둘투둘한 좁쌀 같은것들이 싹 들어갔어요. 지금은 큰 좁쌀 흔적만 남아있는 정도.. 전혀 예상치 못한 효과라서 너무 좋아요ㅠㅠ 앞으로도 계속 먹을거예요

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

4,5本目です

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb мар 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

ずっとのんでいるので、これがないと不安です。主人は大流行のインフルエンザにかかりましたが、私はアサイのおかげか大丈夫でした。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Now

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb мар 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great product,i have more energy and less water retention.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good stuff

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb дек 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Helped with keeping weight off and gave me more energy with my busy lifestyle as a working mom and runner.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Did not work for me

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июн 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I am sorry, but this product did not have any effect what so ever. My skin is the same (acne prone), my energy level is the same (low), and I actually have put on some weigth while using these acai capsules. I just recieved another acai product, I donæt want to give up, so this time I ordered powder from navitas. I hope I have better results!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nice!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

You could tell by the dark purple color of the capsules that this acai is good! All acai should be freeze dried or else the benefits are lost. I have bought many types and this one is the best for the price. Thanks

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

31-40 из 669 всего

2 3 4 5 6