Helps with joint pain n great energy booster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is great! I don't wake up with stiff painful joints at my fingers anymore and I can go without a nap from 5am till 11pm! This has a better effect (on me) than the juice itself. I hope in the long term, this will also bring down my cancer marker which is a little out of normal range. Have ordered again!! Thumbs up for the price too! ;)

Acai is Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

Acai gave me the energy I need and the competitive liveliness required when playing tennis.

Will Buy Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Acai for a while now, and will continue to use this great product, it does what it says.

Acai is a great daily supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is priced well and it does the job as a good antioxidant and helps keep your metabolism up for weight control.

Acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this products for more than 3 months, it does not make me lose weight, but it does give me energy. Now I don't rely on coffee any more.

NOW FOODS

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love NOW FOOD supplements. Love Iherb.com....Have more energy with the acai berry formula...like this better than NONI supplements.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

More energy, feel better

This product is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! I feel 100% better after using this product. I started using this product with a full 30 day body cleanse and no I have so much energy.

Brighter complexion

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking coconut oil and Acai for 3 weeks and my skin is in much better shape. I don't know which one had this effect so i'll be taking both of them. I have thin skin that breaks out easily and it's much better now. I take the 2 caps right after lunch for better absorption.

Acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken it just a week or so, but I feel more energetic and did not get flu, when everybody around me is ill...