Excellent for Cleaning Scale / Calcium Deposits, etc

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this to use as a cleaning agent in my Zojirushi water boiler, and it worked fantastically! After only two cleaning cycles, my pot looks brand new. I also used it to clean the calcium deposits off of my mouth night guard and my wife's retainer. All I can say is, "wow!" After a single soaking, it finally looks clean. I haven't used a chemical cleaner on my night guard in roughly 3+ years (and it showed, I'm embarrassed to say), and this stuff worked like magic. Highly recommended. Also, iHerb.com provided superb service. It shipped very quickly and arrived before I expected it.

Citric acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

My girl scouts made fizzy bath bombs for their spa badge. This was a good price and they shipped quickly.

Works great- so many uses

Posted by Laurel-Allison on September 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for canning. Great for sterilising. Great for making bath bombs.

Good Natural Preservative

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Citric Acid in so many household items. iHerb.com had a good selection of quanties to choose from and very reasonably priced

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

Am going to use this to make bath bomb

Recommended by my medical doctor Ruska Myrsky

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for cleaning everything, from water cooker to laundry machine. Save your tooth enamel and dont't eat this.

Higher Efficacy

Posted by theempressoftheearth on September 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This dietary supplementation of an ethical vegan friendly citric acid pure powder is made from the 100 percent of vegan ingredients by the Now Foods that is a GMP certified brand. The sort of the citric acid has the higher efficacy for both the higher function for the erythrocyte deformability that is required for the healthy circulation of the blood as well as the higher function as the sort of the carbohydrate loading that is disturbed the degradability of the glycogen by the activity inhibition of the phosphofructokinase with the higher function of both the biosynthesis as well as the storage of the sort of the fatty acids that are functioned the activation of acetyl-CoA carboxylase by the concurrent ingestion of both the sort of the carbohydrate as well as the citric acid, as well as the citric acid has also the higher efficacy to prevent the sort of calculus. Furthermore, regarding the function with regard to the biosynthesis of the adenosine triphosphate as the production of the energy, the citric acid has the function with the carbohydrate, the malic acid has the function with both the protein as well as the fatty acids as the fats. Furthermore, I would greatly appreciate it if the brand could produce the another version with the ingredients without the genetically modified organisms. *The sort of the cachet is required for the ingestion of the sort of the acid powders that the pH are low for the tooth friendly life.

For bath bomb making

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worked very well.

Keeps My Sprouts Vibrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

No signs of mold or bacterial growth with occasional spraying

Now-Foods-Citric-Acid

Posted by RealByNature on July 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

B ought it for my DIY projects. ................. Thank you.........