Now Foods C-1000

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

The tablets are HUGE!!! The last brand I bought at a local store were 1/2 the size for same strength.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great value and quality. The time release are more agreeable to my system and allow me to take the large amounts I need when stressed. When I am stressed I have taken up to 6-8 grams spread out during the day. It just melts the stress away. Not always but much of the time.

C Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value, received here in Poland very promptly. These pills keep all of us healthy, despite terrible winter over here, none of us contracted any flu or cold. We are happy to on C-1000 - and will continue for as long as possible. Thank you Cheers

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

for my adrenals

Posted by burdypie on September 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

taking this for adrenals, as most of the body's vitamin C is found there...also as a helper with colds and flu and skin is wonderfully line free.

Large does w/ no stomach upset.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I typically take 10 grams of Vit C per day, 5 grams per dose without stomach upset at all. If I have a cold coming on I up the daily intake to 15-20 grams still with no upset.

For IHerb (Current/ New) Members,, TO GET EXTRA 10% Off PLS CLICK THE LINK BELOW : ***. Get 10 PERCENT OFF HERE. ***.

Posted by GET 10PERCENT OFF HERE on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C capsule is a fraction of the cost compared to my local pharmacies, does not have a strong capsule taste or acidic taste. Highly recommended for your daily immunity boost :)

Very good quality at good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cheap and good.

Posted by cynufy on December 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

its good for skin

bleeding gums... gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

After I saw Dr Rath's recomendations I tried two grams of this product. My gums are not bleeding any more.