The real cure for tendinitis!

Posted by marcosandrey on June 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took bromelain four weeks, and incredibly my tendinitis is gone! Already in the first three days the swelling disappeared as if I never had a problem. I went to my doc and he proposed physiotherapy that did not solve anything! There were three months of relentless physical therapy and nothing solved! I point to take it on an empty stomach. therefore be taken after meals, it functions more like a digestive enzyma than as a potent anti-inflammatory! I advise you to take this along with quercentin an turmeric.

Good for cleaning arteries and the heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although this product should NEVER be taken with antibiotics as it intensifies the effects of anti-biotics. I got this for my father who suffers from high blood pressure. Bromelain is known for its anti-inflammatory effects and keeping the arteries of clots and eats the fibrin that can build up in clots and scar tissue. IMO, a must for anyone over 50

Lowered my CRP numbers

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took 4 a day for almost a year and am now taking 2 a day for maintenance. Last year I used to have pains in my arms and legs. They are now totally gone. My hsCRP numbers went from 6 to .6 in one year. It really works well to reduce inflammation. Great alternative to Alleve pain relievers.

Work's great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps a lot with digestion and I dont have gas problems anymore. Is also great for reduction of aches and pains.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

great to keep inflammation down in the body.

Breaks up protein for ailing diabetic kidneys

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this to help with protein digestion, while also using a carb blocker. This combination works well since combining a carb blocker with a full spectrum digestive enzyme defeats the purpose of blocking carbs. So I get to block carbs and lose weight, plus break down the protein that my diabetic protein-spilling kidneys don't like. Also, I have noticed that with taking bromelain I don't retain water as much in my ankles, so that is a huge bonus.

Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know this has for sure been helping me with inflammation.

Good brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used this for some time for inflamation.

Good product for digestion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have digestive problems occasionally and I find that if I take one of these after a meal, I feel better within 15-30 minutes.

Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used for gout, works well.