Treating Parasites

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a good supplement to take for clearing out parasites from the body. I take this for two to four weeks every year to clean out my body. Also works wonders for my many patients who have parasites and abdominal problems like Chrones disease.

NOW Black Walnut

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps my Candida problem.

Bought for pet

Posted by HealthMinded71 on January 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been opening and sprinkling this on my dog's food. Probably a third of a capsule at a time. She doesn't seem to mind it at all. I also pour a bit of evoo on her food as well. After just a few days of this, she passed a large parasite in her bowel movement and has been itching alot less and her hair is starting to grow back where it was lost. She was losing hair in different places and really is looking healthier. I will keep giving this to her daily and probably break for a week every so often to keep parasites away.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have had a lot of digestive issues!! I was never 100% sure but I suspect parasites were involved and I still have a worry that I'm not totally safe. Now Foods Black Walnut Hulls are a must have for me. I can see and feel the result of having a cleaner system and I feel better with the knowledge that they're cleaning me out!

From Poland.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect to control parasites and fungal overgrowth. Good product.I recommend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Average.As I have notice with all now products. It is rather high in sodium, so be careful.

Clean inside - great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Living ordinary life with unhealthy environment and food is harmful for our bodies, so this product helps me to minimize damage from such way of living. And it works! - I feel much cleaner and lighter, my skin problems are dissapearing.

Black Walnut Hulls

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

A very good product for maintaining good health

Black Walnut Hulls

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my dog with each meal. It is a great way to ensure that he keeps worm free and it works great!It also contains minerals which is a nice bonus.

Posted by ReputableReviewer on April 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really helps to boost immunity and clean the organism. I think that this stuff and garlic is helping to keep my dog healthy from parasites. I am not giving my dog any other chemicals from worms, only mentioned things. And it also helps to keep ticks away. I and family members are using it as well.