Not a fan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using stevia for many years both powders and liquids. This is the worst I have tried. The consistency is thick and gooey and the taste is okay at best. I have had other Stevia flavored liquids that were much better!

very bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product, single handedly, put me off of hot beverages. It doesn't taste anything like hazelnut cream. Although it's a natural sweetener, it tastes like chemicals. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

Noooo

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bitert and give me headaches and dizziness very strong and strange

is there a rating I can give that's less than a star?

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'd rather have cough medicine.. this was so bitter.. tasted awful n very artificial. will never buy again. It ruined my protein smoothie n had to throw it out.

Not pleasant

Posted by reflexheather on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do not like this at all. leaves a strange aftertaste. Serving size is 5 drops but even with one is too sweet for me in a wired way. The hazelnut taste is not good either. I will stick with my xylitol. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

The bottle dispenser won't close

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it's just the bottle I received but it won't close so can make for a mess

not as good as the other liquid stevias

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

kind of gross and messy. the other stevias are in a liquid form, this one is kind of thick and gel-like. it's hard to measure out drops because it is so thick, then when you put the dropper back in the bottle you have to be extremely slow and careful otherwise it all runs down the side of the bottle. the taste is good though.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too gooey and not good

Not too good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too smokey for my liking. Hazelnut flavor was overwhelming I much like the vanilla with singing dog better.

did not like taste of product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

did not like consistency or taste

1 2