Even my 2 year old loves these

Posted by MamaToMany on May 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product, and an amazing brand. The sister product to this, Ultimate Omega Junior, is also highly recommended for kids who need more omegas. I give this to my children with special emotional needs, in attempt to avoid medication for bi-polar & OCD/ADD. I can tell within 1 day if my "neediest" child missed his "dose" of this (or the Omega Junior). It truly calms children, keeps focus, and generally keeps the insanity under control. I recommend this product for ALL children, but especially for those with emotional/mental health needs. My 25 month old begs for these!!! The older kids swallow them, but the little ones chew them up just fine! **If you have an ADD &/or OCD &/or Bi-Polar child, be sure to give them this and you will see a big difference in their behavior/happiness/focus, and remove ALL food dye. Iherb sells incredible treats for kids so they won't even miss the junk their friends are eating.**

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

This would be better for my daughter if she could just swallow it, but she is four and doesn't like the flavor(when chewing it) as much as the other Omega's by Nordic.

Really like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

great taste and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

My autistic daughter will chew these, they seem very beneficial for her. I really like this brand and will pay the few dollars extra to get the quality product that my child will actually take.

hopefully working

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

omega oils are important, nephew 6 yrs old. he likes the flavor

Flavor is OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

The flavor was passable. Found the gel caps to be a little more tough than the Carlson DHA chewables.

good deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product and great price Best omega so far. My kids love it so much. Thank you

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

הילדה אוהבת את הטעם

Nordic Naturals, Daily Omega Kids, Natural Fruit Flavor, 500 mg, 30 Chewable Soft Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

My pretty daughter like chewing these Nordic Omega Natural Fruit Flavor.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product is very good, my kids loved it. The only weakness is that the quality is very small and my second order includes 4 bottles from the product.