Great children's DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 2yr-old son didn't even notice it was mixed into his liquid multi-vitamin that has an orange/mango flavor. If you take it alone, I think most kids won't like it. The strawberry flavor kicks in after you swallow it, not sweet at all. I'll admit it does taste better than the straight up cod liver oil that i had to take as a kid, definately mix it with something, and so far, no issues with burping it up.

Superb Effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 22 old months baby don't speak any word before taking this supplement. She only listens to us when we teach her without repeating any words. After I did some reading and research I bought this and give this to my baby. Now, she able to speak few words, able to repeat the words, and understand where to use the words ; not just saying it randomly. I am very happy with this result and hoping she is improving in her overall brain development .

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

And before writing anything, let me first specify we are a vegetarian house so that means my kid has never tasted fish before. The other time he was accidentaly fed fish at school, he had vomited. However to my surprise, he has been taking this oil with such ease, infact he loves it! Happy kid is happy mum :)

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2007 | Verified Purchase

We tried other Omega 3 for ours kids, but all of them had a fishy aftertaste. Not this one. We mix it in a little juice with theri breakfast and they do not even notice.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

We are here for the 3rd time! Bought this mainly to Support the attention and focus of my children 9 and 5years old attention. Also been using the baby dha for my 1-yr old!

Wonderful DHA for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been getting this for my kids for a while, and they like the taste. Great for their concentration.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

My boys ages 5 and 3 love this!

Childrens DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great! My daughter is SUPER picky and I can put it in her juice no problem! It did cause her constipation issues to come back though (odd) so I had to stop the supplement. Nothing "wrong" with the supplement though.

Great taste and quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Me and my daughter both take it daily and I could feel the difference in both of us.

So Far So Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

It’s a good dha for kids.