Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

excellent!!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I love the product, I have a very weak immune system and these probiotics are the only thing that prevent me from getting sick. After placing my order, I received the package at my day 3 days later. I could not have asked for better service, and i WILL be re-ordering very soon!

Excellent product

Опубликовано reflexheather ноя 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a really good probiotic as it is formulated to live much longer in your system as it is still attached to its food growth source. Great for digestion and candida. Probiotics are very important for your immune system also. This product noticeably helped my candida symptoms and improved my digestion. I have 10 years experience working for two of Ireland’s leading health store chains and can honestly say that New Chapter Products are some of the best available. I hope you found this review helpful.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product new chapter probiotic

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb мар 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

my digestive system for dairy has improved tremendously. i love yogurt and milk and now i have added both to my diet. allergies have been reduced

More energy

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb ноя 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I think this is one product that made my overall health better. I have more energy, and feel less hungry, and people tell me my skin looks great.

Probiotic all-flora

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb май 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I HAD I.B.S. before I started taking this product. Taken as directed it works GREAT.

Love it

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb мар 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My tummy is much happier!

Seems OK

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb авг 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I haven't really seen/felt any benefits after using this for a month. But it doesn't upset my stomach so that's a plus.

Great product

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Contains no maltodextrin. Yeah!! They work great also.

Great probiotic

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb янв 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I stack this probiotic with many others.

1-9 из 9 всего