Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

looks promising!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb ноя 01, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

After using almost three months, I do see some improvement in skin texture and reduction of irritation...will continue using coffee berry in my regime!

Rapid healing

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb апр 20, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I really liked your product. Coffeeberry help w/the healing of my teeth problems.

Not sure yet

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Not sure how effective this product is yet - only been taking it for a few weeks. However, I must say that I have managed to fend off a terrible cold everyone around me has. Impeccable service again from i-herb.

So far so good

Опубликовано Onlygoforthebest сен 07, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Really so far so good without side effects. For me, No effect on slimming or skin! But I like the ORAC inside this product! I hope I can combat ageing with this and other ORAC products at iherb. You are welcome to browse my product review at https://www.iherb.com/mypage/Onlygoforthebest Good luck,

Helps control appetite

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июн 21, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Definitely noticed a different with appetite. On my second bottle now. My brother is hooked too.

Great Product

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This product when I take it in the morning prepares me for the day by increasing my energy all day . Also my job performance at work has increased as well with less effort.Also it doesn't bring about anxiety as you would receive from drinking coffee.

Energy support

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Coffeeberry Extract is very widely recommended for metabolic support especially for diabetic patients but I had been unable to find it locally. Your price and ship time were both fantastic. Since I added it to my regiment at the same time as some other changes, I cannot say whether it is responsible for my improved status or not, but I feel great and will be reordering from you

New Chapter, Coffeeberry, 30 Vcaps

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb авг 20, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My husband and I are taking this product without adverse reaction, I find they are easy to swallowwith no unpleasant taste.

Long-term Nutrition and Protection

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have not performed scientific analysis of this product. I am taking it on faith that the superior antioxidant power of the coffee berry will provide better protection than any other berry. This type of protection is long term and is not intended to “cure” any existing problem.

1-9 из 9 всего