looks promising!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2007 | Verified Purchase

After using almost three months, I do see some improvement in skin texture and reduction of irritation...will continue using coffee berry in my regime!

Rapid healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really liked your product. Coffeeberry help w/the healing of my teeth problems.

Not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how effective this product is yet - only been taking it for a few weeks. However, I must say that I have managed to fend off a terrible cold everyone around me has. Impeccable service again from i-herb.

So far so good

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on September 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really so far so good without side effects. For me, No effect on slimming or skin! But I like the ORAC inside this product! I hope I can combat ageing with this and other ORAC products at iherb. You are welcome to browse my product review at https://www.iherb.com/mypage/Onlygoforthebest Good luck,

Helps control appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Definitely noticed a different with appetite. On my second bottle now. My brother is hooked too.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product when I take it in the morning prepares me for the day by increasing my energy all day . Also my job performance at work has increased as well with less effort.Also it doesn't bring about anxiety as you would receive from drinking coffee.

Energy support

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Coffeeberry Extract is very widely recommended for metabolic support especially for diabetic patients but I had been unable to find it locally. Your price and ship time were both fantastic. Since I added it to my regiment at the same time as some other changes, I cannot say whether it is responsible for my improved status or not, but I feel great and will be reordering from you

New Chapter, Coffeeberry, 30 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I are taking this product without adverse reaction, I find they are easy to swallowwith no unpleasant taste.

Long-term Nutrition and Protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not performed scientific analysis of this product. I am taking it on faith that the superior antioxidant power of the coffee berry will provide better protection than any other berry. This type of protection is long term and is not intended to “cure” any existing problem.