Hyaluronic Acid- Neocell 100 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dry eyes are gone, and pain in my joints greatly diminished. I ran out and went several days without it, before recognizing why I was having so much pain. Won't make that mistake again!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

A great price on a superior product! My skin felt hydrated, looked smoother and plumped within a week. Even my lips looked younger.

Bought before doing research

Posted by Donica on July 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I have not used this product. I used the liquid before purchasing it, and I love it. It really helps my eyes stay lubricated. I purchased these capsules before I found out about magnesium stearate, and when I checked on them and saw it as an ingredient, I gave it away. I prefer the liquid because there are no extra random fillers, etc. I can't take the liquid while traveling, but oh well. Also, you have to take this on an empty stomach. I give five stars because I love the liquid and I am sure that this works too because it is the same company, but I do not want to use any products containing magnesium stearate at all. Personal preference.

product is so deceiving!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

60 small capsule with a very huge bottle?? Seriously? I dont get the point why the packaging is so big! I havent tried the product hopefully it will work, a bit expensive compared to other HA. Also per capsule only contains 50gm of HA.

Low Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first purchase. I will not buy Neocell, Hyaluronic Acid again. The capsules are so small. The capsules are transparent and I could see the powder inside most of these tiny capsules are not fully filled ! Instead of two capsules per day, i think i need to take 4 capsules per day now. The product has become so expensive now and is definitely not worth the money.

Happy happy happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been wanting to get this product since I started taking NeoCell Super Collagen and so happy I could now get it from iherb.com. Thank you.

The beauty skin products

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time bought this products and satisfied.Combination with super collagen can produce better result to me,my face become glowing and little bit oily when wake up in the morning.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product works better than anything else I have tried for interstitial cystitis. It works wonders! Love it and thank you iHerb for carrying it.

After a month...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for a month now together with Neocell Super Collagen. Skin is getting more supple and moisture! Great stuff.

One of the components for face

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Alternating taking this drug with Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3. Using Advanced H.A. Serum and Collagen + C. Pleased with the result.