ช่วยให้ผิวนุ่ม และชุ่มชื่นขึ้น / Smoother and more hydration!

Posted by psntree on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

หลังจากใช้มาประมาณ 1 เดือนแรก ซึ่งปกติจะเป็นคนที่ผิวแห้งมาก ยิ่งช่วงฤดูหนาวที่ผ่านมานี้ หิวยิ่งแห้งมากขึ้นไปอีก และตั้งแต่ที่ทานมาก็พบว่า ผิวแห้งน้อยลง (แต่ก็ยังคงแห้งอยู่) อย่างไรด้วยส่วนผสมที่มีก็ค่อนข้างคุ้มค่ามากๆ แล้ว

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My grandma, my father and I are atopic dermatitis (eczema). Applying lotion all over body 3 times a day, or applying steroid cream for a long time makes many troubles. But every trouble is gone because of this product. Just take 1 capsule 3 times, so easy. It contains all vitamins the skin want. I never seen other brands like this. LOVE LOVE LOVE Don't discontinue, Please.

effective vitamin!

Posted by SOMJET on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

added hyaluron 100 mg ( if you buy pure 100mg so expensive) added more mineral this is helpful for whole body and my skin looks better

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product really works ! I've been using it for 2 weeks now and my skin feels more hydrated already

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Such a excellent product reduce wrinkle appearance, smooth and glow skin. Eczema getting better. Get 5% off with this code : PAN7107

WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It make my skin better.

This works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Even my cellulites are less visible

Cause serious breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Started taking Glowmatrix and using Madre Labs, Serumdipity, Retinol Facial Serum at the same time. It never occur to me this is the cause of my severe breakouts with big red bumps and acne. The ingredients give no hint at all! Only after I stopped using this for a few days, and my skin started to calm down and breakouts subsided, then I realized this is the culprit! All this while,. I thought it is the purging result of the retinol which were common complaints among new retinol users. After using Glowmatrix for 3 weeks,. Observed no other visible benefits to skin except for better hydration. Not worth the price paid.

It s working great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is good collagen one, you might not be dissapointed.

Neocell Glow Matrix Advanced Skin Hydrator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Neocell Glow Matrix Advanced Skin Hydrator for at least 2 weeks. Before using this product my hands looked old and wrinkled. My hands are looking young now. I'm 49 years old and not ready to show my age. I love this product and will continue to use it.

1 2 3 4