Works well, even better with extra neem added

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on May 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had eczema which calmed down using NeemAura neem oil, but on my arm I still had these weird-looking bumps which itched--eczema bumps that mutated. Putting NeemAura neem on them straight didn't do anything to kill them off. Mixing extra neem into this cream and applying it made the bumps dry up. A good cream--even better with extra neem added to it. The NeemAura brand is a very good one.

Excellent product

Posted by FancyBeauty on June 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream for dry skin of my infant. And it really helps to fight with it. Отличный увлажняющий крем. Прекрасно увлажянет и обновляет сухую кожу.

Nemaura cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product! A little goes a long way.My skin is subject to spotting caused by the sun. This has reduced the spots.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a patch of excema on my face and with this cream it was gone in 2 days. My daughter is using it for her acne and she says it is helping

Great for eczema

Posted by azrael on December 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have occasional eczema flare-ups and this helps to soothe and calm my skin almost instantly. It's really rich so a little goes a long way. Love its slightly medicinal smell too.

excellent hemorrhoid cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream for hemorrhoid issues. Very effective and fast.

great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin and this product is not irritating. It does not clog the pores on my face. I have used it for years. A little goes a long way - one jar will las t me for almost a year.

Serious skin issues scat

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked for sensitive skin mystery rashes. It is serious and therapeutic. Lasts a long time as a little goes a long way. Good mixture of ingredients. But is a bit waxy.

Doesn't seem to absorb very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

The scent is fine, but it's a little too thick. When you rub it into your skin it feels to your hand like your skin is peeling, but I think it's just the consistency of this cream. I love neem, but would like to see the formula changed.

Didn't like it at all.

Posted by whitelotusrose on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell wasn't too bad but I found it very hard to spread as it was not smooth & creamy enough plus it would kinda flake off like the shavings of an eraser while trying to spread it. I would not recommend this product.