product is okay, will never use iHerb again

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently ordered a product from iHerb and received the wrong item. They absolutely REFUSE to send me a return label and have been completely UNhelpful in resolving the issue. It's too bad because I ahve been a long time customer (years) but because of the lack of response on taking care of their mistake, I will not take the risk of ordering from them again because if you need to return something, you won't be able to....

not so amazing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

i'd done so much research on maca and was very excited to start taking it. i added it to my morning smoothie and had severe insomnia right after. i also noticed that my heart was pounding and i felt anxious. i stopped using this powder as it was not for me.

Be careful of the reaction

Posted by runsiman on August 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get a throat pain and very deep flu after taking 3 days. It seems this product is not suitable for all peoples. If your immune system is weak, take 1/4 teaspoon a day.

Bitter Almond Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have not used it long enough to be able to comment on its impact on me. Do not like the bitter almond taste and find it hard to disguise this taste into other products! Hope i can find a disguise for it... Will write another review after using it a bit more

No effect and makes my tummy hurt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure anything wrong with product, or me just being intollerant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have tried for just a few days - and stopped using again. Makes me feel I have just been in the sauna.

2 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tasted so horrible I wasn't able to use this product. Gave to gf who doesn't seem to mind the taste so much, though.

maca powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

been using for two weeks have not noticed any significant boost in energy it may work for the under nourished

did not like

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this Maca too hot! I did not like the taste and found I did not have lots of energy!

Very strong taste!