Fo-Ti, great for hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My family has been taking Nature's Way Fo-ti as a supplement for the past couple of years. With consistent usage, we've all noticed stronger and faster hair growth, and a blackening of hair without use of dyes. Would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a hair supplement, it's safe and healthy for everyone to use!

It really works~!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I thought this product was just alot of hooey. I started taking it about 2 months ago and I notice I don't have to color my hair as often anymore. In addition I recently had a twenty-three year old say I looked "great" for my age and she didn't know I was forty seven because of the absence of alot of grey.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about nine years. I find that it increases my energy level and makes my hair grow faster. I can really see a difference when I miss taking it for a few days.

Wonder Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what it is but when I take Fo-Ti I just feel better throughout the day. I have to say my finger nails do grow alot faster and my hair has started to look a little fuller and healthier. I have been taking this supplement for over 2 months now.

Fo Ti by Nature's Way

Posted by sweden on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Debilitated by ME (it's like Chronic Fatigue but it starts with a bad flu-like illness), I've spent years hardly able to leave my home due to fatigue. I've tried many products for it, but none really helped much. After taking Now Foods' Super Cortisol, Fo Ti (Nature's Way Fo-Ti Root and then Paradise Herbs Fo-Ti), and Now Foods' L-Tyrosine for 2 weeks, I perked up during the day and began needing considerably less sleep at night. These products are the only changes I've made in my life. (I take the maximum dosage given on each bottle.) I can't say if it's one of these products or the combination, but my energy level has increased considerably and my foggy brain has cleared. To anyone experiencing fatigue and/or brain fog, I'd suggest reading up on each of the products I've been using, then testing with one or all. It could take longer for you than it has for me, so don't give up!

Does help with......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with slowing down the progression of my hair loss and it seems to help with my adapting to the high stressful environment from work! It's a keeper ;-)

Great for Hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the Japanese secret to hair not turning gray. Will even turn stray grays back to original color. Great price, too!

WoW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've read about this herb but didn't think it would work for me being that its know to aid men in the bedroom. However after going through some rather stressful life changes and my usual herbal regiment not working, I decided to give this a try. Am I ever so happy I did. I was exhibiting signs of adrenal fatigue/hormone imbalances which for a woman is hard to change. I was not sleeping, severe brain fog, lack of appetite, aches all over first thing in the morning, Just that generalized unwell physical and mental feeling. So, I ordered this on the hope that it would help with brain fog. I also ordered progesterone for PMS, Magnesium to relax ands sleep, and DIM to help my depleted body utilize the progesterone. Within two hours I noticed feeling less stress, able to focus, and had energy. I seemed to have stumbled on to my magic formula. One other benefit of this herb I've noticed. I have a condition from an accident 18 years ago. Permanent nerve damage in my right arm that left me in constant pain. I have to take narcotic pain killers daily to have a function life. This has lessened the need for them. Over the next two months if this regimen continues to work I'm hoping to be off them completely.

Chronic fatigue - from Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! As a sufferer of chronic fatigue I've been trying out Fo-Ti for more energy - and it is helping me a lot!

fo ti

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

100% happy,this productt have been taking most of this yr,started taking for hair loss,which it is improving,and it also helps with diabetes as well and gives so much more energy too.l,ll keep buying this product and love the strentgh too