لا بأس بها

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

انا استخدمتها كنت اعاني من قل الشهيه لكن فعلاً فتحت شهيتي للأكل جداً بس هذا الي لاحظته مع استخدامي لها يعني اذا قصرتي في السعرات الحراريه ومااخذتي اكثر من كفاية جسمك مافيها فايده هذا من تجربتي لازم الاكل لازم لازم تعرفي احتياج جسمك من السعرات الحرارية لكل وجبة وتاخذي اكبر منها حتى يزيد وزنك بالنسبة للرائحة ريحتها تطلع بس ماهي قوية زي الحلبه العادية . اذا فادك تقييمي قيميني ب " نعم " 💛

Milk booster. Reverses thinning hair

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on August 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Effective milk booster if used with another herb. (Please visit my page MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU to find the second herb. Somehow, my review would become invisible if I include the herb's name.) Also helps build thicker hair in both men and women.

great for diabetics!!

Posted by cherielynnae on May 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Im on a quest to stop taking insulin, by taking supplements, which I think are less harmful to the body. Since taking two caps twice a day, by blood sugars are no longer spiking and are maintaining reasonable levels. This plus my glucose optimizer, and Im no lo ger using insulin as I was and days i go without it altogether.

Great in combo with Blessed Thistle for boosting a sagging bust

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on August 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take two capsules, two times a day in combination with fennel (one capsule, three times a day) to 'boost' my bustline. I nursed two children, and my breasts were saggy after I stopped nursing. I can't afford a procedure, so this was my next option, although I was very skeptical to it actually working. But, it did! Now, the results were not huge and dramatic, but they are slightly and noticeably fuller and perkier after several months of taking the combo-it does take that long to notice a difference, so be faithful if you decide to try it. It works because it increases estrogen in the body. As with any natural product, you need to evaluate if this is a good thing for you to try or not. Increasing estrogen can be an issue for some women with other problems( uterine, cysts, etc), so please do your research. Many of my supplements are from Nature's Way, because they don't often use stearates in their products, if avoidable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

really helps to increase/maintain milk supply

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it really does helps to increase/maintain my milk supply for my little boy. I take 3 capsules 2 to 3 times a day. If I don't take it I see a difference.

Lower blood sugar successfully

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product really helped lower my type 1 diabetes blood sugar up to 100 mg/dl depending on the food eaten or the length of time between a meel. Awsome stuff. Not just for type 2 diabetics.

for nursing moms

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2006 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this supplement because I heard it increases your milk supply and in 24 hours my milk supply increased so that I could produce enough to feed my twin babies. It definitely works!

Very effective at increasing milk supply!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Take 2, 2-3 times a day, drinks LOTS of water and you should notice an increase in your supply soon. I noticed after a couple doses, some will take longer. VERY pleased!

Fenugreaaat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

Many capsules for a great price! I didn't know this brand since I'm from France and I'm really pleased! :)

Great for gaining weight

Posted by muaathbadeeb on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for gaining weight.