Virus defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the second year I have used it. I have been spared many colds, flu and stomach viruses that have gone through our house. After the results I got from Elderberry, it has become the first line of defense in our home. My granddaughters use the childrens Elderberry with good results also.

Must Have during Cold and Flu Season

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

Out of most brands I've tried, in general I prefer Nature's way. This stuff is great to take everyday as a preventative, and when you feel a little off, hit it hard and heavy for a few days and you'll be alright!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Elderberry capsules have been amazing! Have used to cure Herpes (take for 6 months), colds, infections and even successfully treated Bovine Coronavirus that one of my calves had. I am certain any virus and bacteria infection can be cured. I recommend 2 tablets 3 times a day to treat people and Animals, with enough time and dedication to regular dosing, anything can be cured.

Merry Elderberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

Every time I feel a little blah and start feeling the symptoms of what I have usually seen develop into a cold or worse, I start taking a couple of these at a time, and after a day or so I'm feeling fine.

Love the Elderberry Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

These Elderberry Capsules were suggested to me by a friend. When I received these caps. I was nearing the end of my cold, but my hubby was just getting one. I gave him the Elderberry Capsules for a few days and it really seemed to help make his cold go away much faster. I was very impressed. We will take these again when it's time for another cold. Thanks for the product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Elderberry is great for lung infections and I've found the Nature's Way product to be of a very high quality versus the even more expensive brands.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this have used this for 5 years and it helps a lot when preventing respiratory infections or cutting them down.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works very well. I take it all year round and haven't had a cold in years. If I feel a sore throat, I just up the dosage and sore throat be gone.

Love this!! Food for early sign of cold and flu!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to take myself. Started having repeated cold and flu during the flu season. Now I take this at the earliest sign of a cold and the symptoms vanish within a day!! Definitely recommend.

1 2 3 4