I Finally Found One That Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was marketed under the name of Sambucus by a company in Australia. They no longer sell this product. I searched for two months attempting to source this product as I find it invaluable in controlling mucus at the onset of Sinus. I'm so grateful to have found this and am once again able to keep my condition under control.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

But the Source Naturals brand seems to be more effective. Still, gets rid of throat infections effectively if taken early on.

Elderberry a.k.a. Sambcus.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

This herb is excellent if you have sinus problems. It can also be used to clear up cold/flu congestion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love elderberry when i have a cold!

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for quite many years! It really helps to preventing the flu!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

really helps keep sinus clear

Boosts your imune systen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

It boosts your imune system and helps to defend against colds and flu. Will buy again

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product and I would highly recommend it.

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really liked these. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to them. so I am taking them every other day. Good product.

Verdict still out

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Trying to prevent the flu or at least ameliorate its effects if it comes, and so far, no flu, though do feel slightly under the weather, but bearable. I see no harm in taking Elderberry, haven't felt any ill effects from it and I am using it in place of a flu shot. It's not the only method I am using to avoid the flu, also eating a few cloves of raw garlic each day, juicing, and taking other supplements so it's hard to pinpoint any one thing, but I am hoping for a synergetic effect, and I think Elderberry warrants, from what I have read online, a place in my arsenal against coming down with the flu.