Dangerous vitamin concentration. Beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I felt discomfort in my right kidney after eating for a month. Also, I felt the constant urge to urinate very often and the color was bright yellow and concentrated. I even went for a Ultrasound scan. I went back to look at the DV% and found that most the ingredients are at least 200 to 1000% the acceptable level. Don't think it is advisable to take this again to avoid over dosage and suffer side effects.

yellow urine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i used my first tablet today, my urine get soo yellow it never looked like this before!! does any one have the same thing? i'm afraid to use it again

BAD SERVICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dont know if the product is good as I NEVER received it. I contacted them and all I got was a template answer. I kept writing them and all I got was the same answer, all copy paste. I lost my 65 dollars and my order. It has been 2 months and nothing. Very bad service and bad proficiency.

nausea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes me feel nauseous. I will not order it again.

Couldn't stand the stench

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These supplements gave off a very strong peculiar smell and the smell would come up every time you burped. Not ideal for someone with a very sensitive gag reflex. The size was much larger than I was expecting too. Difficult to swallow. Will not purchase again. But the ingredients were great! Still on the lookout for something that can compare to this.

Too potent and broke me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin is too concentrated for me even at one pill a day... The B vitamin component in it broke me out all over my face and took a full 2 weeks to clear.

chocking hazard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

pills are ginormous. why make them so huge? did they try this on pythons? i don't see why they wouldn't make them smaller and we could take them 2 or three times a day. this is ridiculous!

didn't get it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

didn't get it yet

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice any difference ..

bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The urine will become bright yellow... stop consuming