Працює

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Засвоюється добре. Завжди були проблеми із зубами, незважаючи на споживання кальцію з їжею. Великий плюс - це наявність вітаміна-провідника К2. І натуральність теж добре. Даємо дітям зважаючи на натуральність продукту, але у відповідних дозах.

This product has great features.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has great features. I feel better when I eat the tablets daily.

Great ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mum, who has osteoporosis. I believe this is one of the best forms of calcium supplements you can get. The ingredients list is impressive, but results are not immediate. She's been taking it for about a month.

Joan

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like that this product is from whole foods. I know that this calcium will better be absorbed by my body.

Natures Way Alive, Calcium, max absorption, bone formula,

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tablets are very large.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

ok

An Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this supplement for a year and have just seen my rheumatologist and she is delighted with the improvement of bone density. I have gonr from osteoporosis to osteopenia in one year. So I am hoping for being osteoporosis free by next year. My one query is from the rheumatologist regarding the Strontium. She wanted to know if this has been tested long term as Strontium in this country has been withdrawn due to it being deemed to have dangerous side effects

Strongly Reciminded!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used many products from different manufacturers.... Some of them were good, some caused me stomach pains, and some did not work. This is definitely the best product of that kind on the market. I feel stronger, I do not feel any more pain in my spine and I will continue to use this product. I would like the price is a bit lower because when I add the price of the delivery to that price, if I exceed $ 24, I have to pay tax and duty on shopping outside of Europe. In that case, the price is too high for customers outside America.

I finally found calcium that I don't mind taking often!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This calcium supplements is the only one that didn't give me any digestive troubles or burps. I am ordering this again.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Reduce the sound of bones and Reduce hair loss

1 2 3