Lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much. I also gave some to a friend of mine that has psorisis, it reduced her blister and itching and she only had taken it for seven days. It also helped give her back her energy. It also helped my energy levels and skin.

Weight loss

Posted by PurplePegasus on July 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it's working. I use it with KVB6 and iodine. I like that there's no soy. Wish it was cheaper and had no dicalcium phosphate which I understand is toxic. So 4 stars only. We need competitive brands to make egg lecithin and egg PC (phosphatidylcholine)

Croatia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent substitute for other lecithines.Soy is not good for males,sunflower lecithine gives me headache.Egg yolk is ideal,but I suggest bigger caps (1000mg) or more caps in the bottle.

Only egg lecithin on iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't want soy product so I bought this for liver detox. I need a lot of capsules to reach 1500mg so I open the capsules. I don't really find the content fresh looking, tasting or smelling. Hope iherb will carry some other brand for egg lecithin.

Nature's Plus, Egg Yolk Lecithin, 600 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am on a soy free diet and this is the only lecithin I could find that was soy-free. I'm glad iHerb carries it and their price is reasonable.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps me with chronic fatigue syndrome. Make life easier.

Egg yold lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2007 | Verified Purchase

Really makes a difference in my ability to digest fats

non soy lecithin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

Only source of non soy lecithin I can find. Wish it were available in powder form instead of just capsules though.

Egg yolk lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order of this product and I am very pleased with it. it is very important for one of my cats and I am very happy with the prompt delivery.

Thanks for carrying this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a product I use regularly (for my cat), but have been unable to find it anywhere locally. Thank you very much for carrying it. It's a great product.

1 2