Lead concerns

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

Our kids loved the flavor and we liked it because it had no artificial colors and preservatives. However, an FDA study flagged this product as having lead (#6 on list). We discontinued usage. Try googling "Nature's Plus lead" and make your call.

Not recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked them until I got to know they contain one of the highest amount of LEAD of all the children MultiVitamins. As for IHerb I give 5 stars

animal parade

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2007 | Verified Purchase

my kids love them

Kids vitamins & minerals. Tastes funny...

Posted by gitjen on September 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

They doesn't like it, and we do understand why: it's a funny, a little bit sharp, taste!

OK

Posted by honestreviews1 on September 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ok. But my kids didn't really like it.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

My three yr old loves these. There fun shapes and taste great!

Ok

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on February 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure about these- the first ingridient is fructose, and from what ive read sugar suppresses the immune system for 4 hours, kind of defeating the point of this product. Also, many of the vitamins are not in good forms, such as vitamin d- should be vitamin d3- the most absorbable. Not great,but ok for children who dont take tablets.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this multivitamin is very good as compared to others. But it is not for me and my son. My body does not seem to like it.

Eczema kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I replaced this multi vitamin with every thing else for my 5 yrs old son who is suffering from eczema and allergy and i was afraid it will cause him at least redness , but thanks to god nothing occured . And my son seems to enjoy it , he gets one with breakfast and the other with lunch on a daily base. But dont u all forget vitamin D drops along with it .

SUPER MULTIVITAMINS ... AT VERY GOOD PRICE.

Posted by KLIK on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent vitamins. I really liked the composition. And the bank is big. Enough for a long time. And the taste is good. Children like it..More interesting products - ON MY PAGE! Click on the green button in my name( KLIK KLIK KLIK ).