Excellent Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since the reformulation of the Nature's Gates shampoos, this seems to be their best product. It is good for the hair, and gentle on the scalp... and doesn't have much of a scent at all. The only problem with it is that the bottles are prone to leaking, but luckily iherb sends them with the caps taped down.

Bought because of the ingredients and reviews

Posted by mitzi-c on October 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

It was working fine at the beginning - made my damaged hair (constant hair dyeing) much softer. It has a sweet smell which I like. However after 3 weeks of use, it now starts to dry my hair out. Hair stiffens right after rinse off. I also bought the conditioner, but I can't say either worked very well for me in the end. I guess that my hair is too damaged and the high humidity here doesn't help!

Natural my tail

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product has sodium lauryl sulfate in it and that is not even good for your hair. WOW and it is so cheap. I thought it was a keeper.

Works!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on September 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizes my dry hair very well and doesn't leave it looking oily too.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo for my sister, and she likes it very much. She has a very sensitive scalp, and most of the shampoo's make her head itchy. But not this one! After using it, her hair looks very good. Also, the ingredients and the smell are awesome, very natural! And the price is so small!!!

Moisturizing Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a very good shampoo if you need moisturizing, and if you have sensitive scalp, and above all it doesn't make you sclap oily.

Great Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've used this several times and have been pleased with it. It is very sweet smelling and does a good job cleaning my hair.

soso

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use DMB 571 to save - no space. Too gently, feel my hair not clean enough.

Love Love Love!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is amazing! It is good for All hair types! I have thin/normal hair and it works GREAT! My hair is so soft and silky and my hair has actually grown really fast compared to if I used regular shampoo. I will keep buying. :)

Sastisfecha

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Huele fenomenal, muy dulce y deja el pelo suave e hidratado. Con los champús de siempre tenía el cuero cabelludo fatal y me picaba mucho, gracias a este champú he recuperado la salud capilar. Tengo el pelo graso en las raíces y seco en las puntas y respecto a si me dura más tiempo limpio con este champú, he de decir que me dura lo mismo que con otros, quizá un día más.