Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery by I Herb. Hot flashes disappeared within a week of use. So did other meno pause struggles. As for firmer boobs, that started to appear after the use of two a day. Not realy much bigger, just firmer. I do think it is a pity they added Dim and vit. B 12. I did not wanted that. I am very skinny, so i do not need Dim. And i have no vit.B12 shortage according to recent blood tests. The amount of vit. B is huge, but hardly any of it will be absorbed by the body since it is not in a chelated form. So it will be flushed through the toilet. I wish fabrics would stop making combined products. I only wanted the pueraria mirifica. Natures Answer does use a certified one, so you can be sure it has the required natural plant hormones.

It´s working for men.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am man, but this product work in my skin and hair.

So far as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Currently I have used this for a month. I believe it takes more time to do so. I am NOT TAKING it for breast enhancement but for balancing hormones. Given my weight I split the capsule since I do not need a full amount, So side effects so far. You also want to stop taking it during menses for those who are still menstruating and resume after the 8th day. I will know more when I take it longer

Does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

After a month of 2 pills/day I noticed a nice breast increasment, so I will definately buy again. is great!

Just give a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I don't have expectations on this product. I just want to give a try. So far, after a week consuming it, here is my findings: 1. Increase my libido. 2. Boobs is getting tender and started to feel full. 3. No more headache 4. My emotion is more stable. No more mood swing. 5. Hair is getting smoother. Easy for me to comb. 6. Skin is no longer dry. Especially on my face. 7. My genital is getting more moisture. I think the result might be vary depending on each individual life style and health.

Taken 2 weeks by now....

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taken the product 2 weeks by now. Skin and hair is fine, but has some bust enhancement effect... will continue to take for longer period.

please restock this item

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

this product works well for me and I turned 2 friends onto it. they can now sleep at night without soaking the pillow

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried this product and in a couple of days I could definitely see a difference in my skin and hair. It works for me and I would recommend it.

Helps Menstrual Cycle but Increase in Cramps and Body Fat

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I'm taking this, my menstruation comes every 28 days sharp. I had issues of delays before. This product helped in this matter. However, I struggled with stubborn fat. All my life I never had problems with shrinking my waist even tho I eat a lot. But since I started taking this I gained fats around my tummy area that won't easily go even with less calorie intake. Breasts became fuller tho if this is what you're aiming for, this product will give you results in 2 weeks. But in my case although my cycle has improved my period has become more painful. I'll try balancing my hormones first then I'll give this product another shot. If it'd give the same effects, then it's not for me. Still worth the try, it might be suitable for other women.

Hot Flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

No more hot flashes and no side effects!