Orange burps all day long

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

Strong Omega3 with orange flavor. The flavor is very pleasant per se (orange zest), but unfortunately it gave me nasty orange burps all along the day. Also the bottle is very bad to pour from, so unless you use a syringe or thoroughly wipe it down every time you take some omega, you'll have a bottle that's oily all over.

Wicked fish burps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although pleasant tasting, for me this product results in the most forceful, distressing fish burps throughout the day! I probably will not even finish this bottle.....what a waste. I have taken other Omega/fish oil supplements without this problem (although this is the only liquid formulation tried). Based on the number of positive reviews, I can only guess that finding a good formulation is a highly personal fit process. I was attracted to the high dha/epa levels, so very sorry to find this is not the product for me. In sum, I would not recommend the product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

Orange taste repeats for a while. It is hard to pour without making a mess.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

this fish oil has a very strong orange flavor with a bit of the bitterness of the skin.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery by IHERB. Easy to take, do not have a fishy taste. But this Fish Oil HAS Soy in the ingredients, and it doesn't say GMO free. So I called a company to verify about GMO soy and representative said they can NOT guarantee it is GMO free. So , this fish oil go to the garbage... Nobody to blame but MONSANTO and myself - I should to be more attentive what I order.

Good price, however, there is something allergenic in it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good tasting product, and one of the best prices in the market. However, unfortunately, there is something added that I am allergic to, and it tends to give me a compressing pain in my chest area every time. I hope they remove the source of allergy so that I can continue using this product soon. For now, I will have to choose another product.

Burp back and flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

Kids didn't like it. One burped up a lot.

Terrible for pouring

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried everything and there is no way to pour this our without making a mess and losing about 25% of what you're wanting to get out (so if you insist on pouring, consider this to be a 12 oz bottle). I found that using my kid's dropper usually does the trick, but since the oil is so thick, sometimes it just explodes when I tug and tug on it to fill it. The Now Foods product has a plastic thing in the top that seems to alleviate this problem.

Paying Packaging and Delivery for getting nothing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

3 Bottles out of 8 bottles delivered were all broken.The bottle caps of some of the unbroken bottles were loose even they were sealed up.I only got a refund of the 3 broken bottles.I paid for the full DHL delivery charge for the weight of the 8 bottles.I did not get back the difference of the delivery charge.This is not a good service. I wonder if all the 8 bottles were broken, I will lose out the total delivery charge which is a fair bit of money that a customer lose out for getting nothing. I do not know your policy but that will be a very unfair deal for the customer. I wish you can come out a better service than that. yoke

Not as good others I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

A good fish oil always gives me a "kick" in energy when I use it, but I feel very little from this brand. I don't appear to metabolize this well like some other brands.

1 2