Nature's Answer, Astragalus Root, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on August 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is used by my 8 years young doggy. It is very concentrated and dog hates it, but it is an immune booster! This helps strengthen against viral infections. It is suitable with kidney and liver problems. Astragalus also stimulates T-cell activity and raises white blood cell counts. Also it is recommended for dogs with cancer. It boosts energy levels in debilitated dogs and human beings.

Good for Immune boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for boosting your immune. It supports your adrenals and really helps with respiratory issues (colds/broncitis/etc. I notice a difference when I take it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had taken it before and run out so got on line to find some new. I have lung cancer and it seems to make me feel better and have more energy. I love it!

Good for cats

Posted by CariMarq on November 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a safe herb for cats. When one of my cats gets under the weather, I give him or her 4 drops in the morning and 4 drops in the evening mixed in with wet food. I sometimes mix it in with raw egg yolk as well. This plus lysine powder has really been amazing for sick cats.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

love that it is alcohol free. no real taste,works great

Not Just for People

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

We dose our aging cat with this.

Great product for winter ills

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this when my daughter had a bad virus & it was very effective. Also give to my dogs as it is alcohol free which I love. This is always included in my Naturopath's cold remedy formula.

excellent for immune system

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on September 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this whenever I feel like I am coming down with something. Used in conjuction with other support supplements like colloidal silver, zinc, vitamin C, echinacea and goldenseal, colds and flus don't stand a chance. But if they do manage to get a foothold, the symptoms are not as severe and the duration not as long.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have ordered around 5 bottles. Really great to prevent getting sick as soon as you feel the starting symptoms. Strongly recommend!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I give 3-4 drops diluted in water a day to my cat few times a year to boost his immune system and also to prevent cancer. I squirt it in his mouth and it goes down smooth, no gagging.

1 2 3 4