Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried almost everything out there and was hoping this would work. Unfortunately it didn't work well at all.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works much better than the other two brands I had tried. It's more convenient to only have to take one pill vs. three. I typically take it right before I eat (sometimes after I've started eating and it still works).

1 Pill Not Enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sorry to be negative, and maybe it's just my body, but, one of these pills is not enough for me. And, if I'm taking two pills, I seem to get better with grocery-store Lact-Aid type brands.

Dosage effect is smaller than expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first lactase i taken since i realize i was lactose intolerance. Finally, explanation for the random stomach ache and explosive diarrhea... So i cant compare this with other product. But looking at the dosage which suppose a few time more potent than other brand and 1 capsule serving size, i found that its a lie, at least for me. I test this with 225ml of milk each time. 1st. 1 capsule taken 1 minute before drinking the milk, stomach ache and bloaty stomach appear. Almost have diarrhea. 2nd. 1 capsule taken 30min before drinking the milk, slight stomach ache and bloaty stomach happen. No sign of diarrhea. 3rd. 2 capsule taken 30min before drinking milk, no stomach ache, but funny feeling in stomach and bloaty. No diarrhea. So dont let the dosage fool you, this is not reliable. even with 2 capsule. i still feel uncomfortable, This makes the price expensive if i had to take at least 2 or 3 each time i wanted to consume some dairy. I feel cheated, as the lactase dosage mislead me to believe this is more potent and it does not.

the best lactase I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

infinitely better than Lactaid, in part because it doesn't have all the weird incipients, in part because its much higher potency

El envase podría mejorar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No he podido probar la eficacia de los comprimidos de lactasa ya que se deterioraron muy rápido dentro del bote así que cuando comenzaron a oler mal las dejé de tomar. Prefiero envases con blister de tipo individual como hace Nutira, conserva mejor el comprimido.

Very Effective Lactose Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As someone who is lactose intolerant, I use this supplement in order that I can continue to eat and drink milk based products. By taking one tablet with each meal that contains milk based products, I have been able to reduce the effects of my lactose intolerance.

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have lactose intolerance and this product enables me to eat any dairy product without any issues. I just take one pill and no issues whatsoever drinking milk, eating ice cream, etc... Highly recommended!

Powerful Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and his best friend are both lactose intolerant and usually need up to four of the tablets they were using. These little babies are a whole other story - they've tested them quite extensively and the most they've ever needed is one.

Good product great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

9000 ALUs means only one pill per meal. The price awesome too. Once you figure in the dosage difference and the fact it is priced with products of half as strong it works out to be a great bargain. Will be back again and again.