Taxing?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel like my organs are under more 'stress' since I started taking this product. I'm really not sure that's a good thing. Wouldn't recommend, will try some other brand's formula.

Kidney care

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Prescribed by my health practitioner. Working well.

From CT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

Comes with a great pamphlet on the Kidney functions that your kidney doctor that charges a fortune for an office visit doesn't even supply with his fee. I did notice a little less bubbles in the urine towards the second bottle spilling protein, but I also used Bromelain and Pineapples and pumpkin seeds to assist, so I'm not really sure how much this did on it's own.

Helps with my kidney pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helped immediately with the kidney pain I often feel, especially when I'm detoxifying my body from toxins. Definitely great kidney support and highly recommended.

Kidney Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2007 | Verified Purchase

Do not feel I have to use the bathroom all the time. Can go for a walk or shopping without having to look for a restroom.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used these tablets to protect my kidneys from the very bad UTI's I was getting. I found them very helpful

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product for flushing out your system. Just remember to drink plenty of water.

Not for me unfortunately

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not for me unfortunately, if take even one coupsule, my hart start run to quick for all day, have try few times in period of months, each time, result the same.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's an excellent product that helps us sick people.

Excellent service