Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

Regular pads were causing me to have irritation, but these are bleach free and are made from organic materials. They look just like regular store bought pads, but without all the added chemicals. I love them and they are worth the extra money!

Not what I thought...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like the material that these are made from, it is wonderful, but they are just too small. They need to be longer. Hope they will improve them....

good

Posted by EllEll on November 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Fall apart. Used to be a great product but they cheapened them & now I don't know where to turn...

Posted by GoddessStar on December 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used these for years but several years ago they stopped being of good quality. They will disintegrate while wearing them, even after only an hour or so...they bunch up, sometimes don't stay stuck to the underwear & are a bit short & just frustrating for me. I'm having trouble finding another natural panty liner, so I do keep buying them but I can't recommend them as a good product other than they won't put bad chemicals into your body. Too bad they cheapened their product, in the past I would have given them a 5 star rating :( but no more!

Super!

Posted by Hurrahei on August 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

Disse er bedre enn de på dagligvaren! Ikke kløe og tørr hud lenger, ikke svie i slimhinnene! Kjøper de igjen og igjen!

Greener option for disposable liners

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been a long time user of Natracare Panty Liners. I get them cheaper in bulk (per case) when I'm able to find them, and was glad to find this at iHerb.com. For the convenience of a disposable liner, these are less harmful to the environment (and your skin) because of the natural materials (no plastics or chlorine bleach) used. I've been using the regular liners (not curved or thong) and my one negative comment is that the length and width may be inadequate for larger physiques. Otherwise, I highly recommend these as the better alternative to the commercially advertised and marketed products.

Okay

Posted by greenisthenewblack on August 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

These panty liners do their job, but the adhesive strip is either too little or the adhesive is not strong enough, and that results in the panty liner not staying entirely in place - it gets twisted and then you lose a bit of protection if you can't get to a bathroom and correct it. As a result I keep going for the regular bleached and environmentally unfriendly panty liners in my bathroom. Shame, I really wanted to love these, but I will not be reordering. I do encourage everybody to try them for themselves though, as it might be only be a problem for a few people (and if you can't use regular panty liners then these will be just fine).

Organic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've been using panty liners daily and found these to be breathable and non-irritating! The only slight downside is the packaging as it does take up more space when I carry them around in my bag, but I love how it is more environmentally friendly these are, without all that plastic packaging waste liners usually come and folded in. Bought 3 boxes before it sold out phew!

slightly poor glue

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

But they are great, and don't irritate me like bleached ones.

Excellent for sensitive skins

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the one that causes least irritation to my sensitive skin. I highly recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin.