Upsetting - are not long!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased a bunch of these, because they say long. They really are not. They seem to be the normal size. Maybe slightly longer, but I can't tell.

Very comfortable

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like these! I've used different brands of liners over the years, and these have a little more length than the rest. Just enough so you feel better covered, but not too long like a regular pad. For me they are just right and why I only buy these liners now. These are not for the middle of your period. Just super light or at the end. Good for the middle of the month ovulation mucous too. And they are individually wrapped! I hope this info was a big help! Thanks for reading!

This is the best under same brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other model of this brand, this is the most acceptable one in terms of packing (individual pack) and thickness and length, though it's not as long as other commercial brands in the market but it's enough for Me as Asian for dealing post-period and lesser volume days. The only disadvantage is pricy among others.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

No allergies or other reactions even during the very hot weather. Like the product.

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great, I like it

provides excellent protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

these liners are clean, safe, and efficient to use for your feminine care

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Safe products. Using every day.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is good, with organic cotton

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you'll ask me I will tell that the size fit for Barby doll and this is the large size!!!