Why so tiny?

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

For any norwegians out there (and possible scandinavians in general), just want to give you a heads up. I found that these "regular" sized tampons were quite small. They are a sort of mix between our "normal" and minis. So you might want to up the size to Super instead. The boxes/tampons do not come with that rocket launcher thing, thankfully! So you can fit them in pockets, purses, etc. They also don't have that "silk coating" so they might seem a little dry compared to what we might be used to. The brand is good though, so I will continue to buy these!

this is WITHOUT applicator.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

i think you should show that info bigger. i really thought it is with applicator and now they are useless for me... this digital size is never convenient to use.

Highly Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these for over 5 years now. I switched when I had a severe abnormal Pap and now will put nothing with toxins or chemicals in my body. I have been extremely happy with their ease of use and quality.

Natracare rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've been using natracare for years. My vaginal health increased after I stopped using those conventional poison plugs. I had cervical dysplasia (pre-cancer) and it cleared. Every woman needs to use natural feminine products.

I really like...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is so convenient. You can put 10 in your purse and it is not bulky! I use everything organic, why not tampons. I like! It is easy to apply without applicator too!

organic is the way to go

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

Anything but chemical-free, organic tampons, would be stupid to put in your body.

Easy to use

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on June 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the first non-applicator tampons that I have ever purchased and used. I must say they are very easy to use and are very portable.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product for good price!

No more o.b. for me!!!

Posted by iHerbalicious on April 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

As I am forever putting off to finally start using menstrual cup, Natracare feminine hygiene product line seems like the next best thing to me. I have been using tampons for over decade (in 95% o.b. were my tampons of choice) and I am horrified to even think what I was doing to my body. Dyes, pesticides, fragrance, bleach and god-knows-what-other-chemicals are certainly not the things you want to fill your body with, so I am really glad I came across Natracare. When first start using these tampons I was worried that they would be hard to insert, rubbing against mucosa too much and be generally uncomfortable but I am thrilled to say I was in for a pleasant surprise - for me they are in every way just as comfortable as o.b. were plus they don't fray as o.b. did!!! I have not yet tried the ones with applicator and I don't think I will since these ones are easy to insert & I always well wash my hands before and after the application plus the world certainly doesn't need for me to create even more waste that I already do. ;)

Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite tampons. I like that there are no nasty chemicals and that the package itself is also recyclable. I prefer these to the 7th Generation brand. I also like their pads.