Angry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Well, i guess i only have myself to blame for being such a fool to not read carefully the nutrition info label, but hey who had the brilliant idea to pack a weight loss formula with sugar, fat, sodium, and (relatively) high calorie count in first place, huh? This is not a weight loss, this is a freakin' GAINER! If only it was delivered upon a quality ISO protein, it maybe could work, but who am I to advise the brilliant minds of Muscletech? No i'm just an angry, frustraited customer, who needless to say will never come near their products ever again. What a travesty!

NOT SO BAD !

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

it mixes well with milk and water and the taste was good and not too sweet, and I also felt that it was gentle on my digestive system, but I didn't see much results as advertised, even after reducing the calories and increasing the cardio- sessions, this is why I prefer to go back to the regular whey protein which includes 3 grammes of créatine and combine it with a consistent raining and diet. Dont forget that people have different bodies and metabolisms, it didn't work that much for me but it may work for you, give it a try if you want, it won't hurt anyway.

Lean Mascle

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tastes bad at the begging but after first day I love it and the results also no side effects at all is a plus so next time I'm traying the Lean version to compare.

Ripped !!!

Posted by DevinFreedom on August 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

This protein have help me with controlling my food consumption and enough energy to continue the next day for training. 💪🏻👍🏻😊

Getting Ripped There

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking at Muscle Tech, you must be more or less familiar with their range of products and how each product is specially formulated with the right amount of ingredients to save us the trouble of buying lots so many others when u can have all these in 1. Have been drinking the NitroTech Ripped series to try to reduce my body fat percentage. Use it as a breakfast drink and a post work out drink. With balance diet, have been showing results of ripping in the 2nd month. Again these formula works no miracles without actual hard work. If you like my review, use the following code (FLL-599) remove the - in between to save 5% off your total cart.

Effective And Accurate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 2nd Time Purchasing This Product. Very Happy With The Results.

excellent protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

The muscles wouldn't sore after excersise once i start to drink the fomula. The protein powder also tastes good ,and even better goes with fruit juice. .

Really Works on Weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am reviewing this product after using it for a month and yes it really helped me for weight loss and taste good .sweet.

فعال ولكن لم اخسر وزن ولم يزيد وزني

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's soo delicious but I'm not loosing any wight

Rip off