Good taste

Posted by LemonSage on December 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first casein, the taste is good, rather too sweet BUT in the evenings when carbs are calling our taste buds it is a good thing ;)

very good product and fast shiping

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good product and fast shiping

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, but the product does not always mix as well as I had hoped. Good quality.

Great choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

My recommendation! Taste is great even with water. Mixes good. And et the end - look @ the price!

Very Good Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Solid product, Definitely will buy again

Casein whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Slightly grainy after dissolving in water.

Very Grainy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if I received a bad batch or if it's meant to be this consistency but it felt very grainy, as if the powder did not mix properly. I tried mixing with a shaker and stirring. I also used water and milk on separate occasions. Milk seemed a bit better but still felt like drinking sand. The taste was also quite sweet. Mix - 1/5 Taste - 2/5

Very Grainy