Good, with area for improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just started trying this product for the first time. The delivery was fast and efficient. I think it's a good, solid product. The recommended serving size was 4 big scoops (which is A LOT), so I adjusted to my own need. Even 1 scoop makes quite thick shake. The shake might not fully dissolve, unless you shake it well. One improvement is to cut down on the sugar content (16g per serving), to make it less sweet.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Super Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will buy this product more and more, my husband is satisfied!

商品品質

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

According to my own opinions, I think this product is very good and the transport speed is super fast. Well done.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good protein !

just so so

Posted by johngf on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this mass gainer to anyone looking to start bulking. MusclePharm does a excellent job on this product along with all o The rest of them and defiantly saw the mass I was looking for. Chocolate is the best flavor in my personal opinion and would recommend that flavor to anyone. I will defiantly be buying this product again soon.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Not too sure about this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The serving suggestion raises questions for me. Per serving you're meant to add 4 scoops to such little liquid? One scoop is large enough that I can barely finish. If you follow their serving size, there's only 8 servings in a tub which is very little for that price. On top of that they suggest that you drink 2 or 3 times per day, meaning you'd finish a tub in less than a week. To me it seems the company increased the serving size massively so they can advertise it as high calories and protein...

Not Easy thoroughly dissolved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not easy thoroughly dissolved in water. No matter holy or cold.

Nor Reviving Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Iam still waiting my product tell now its to late